Observation Software That Solves Tracking Problems
We Have The Solution….
- Just think of the saving you could make on staff time and costs by using a centralised database which automatically updates with the results of lesson observations, action points/follow ups and effectiveness of CPD. All learning activities are recorded online (incl. Teaching, Assessment, Reviews, inductions etc,).
- Produce Management reports & graphs at the click of a button, with the extra power of linking to Excel and other Microsoft Office components if you wish.
- Upload video, documents, sound files, images, PowerPoint etc, making the sharing of good practice quick and easy
- Set and monitor objective and action points to show what’s being done and effectiveness of actions taken to improve the quality of teaching and learning through staff support and training. Automatic weekly reminder emails – here’s a sample
- Record individual’s CPD implemented and its effectiveness
- Observation Manager is so easy to use that there is no downtime needed for staff training. We estimate you will be up and running within 30 minutes.
- Priced at only £895 (plus VAT) per year. Includes as many staff as you want and hosting on our server. No extra charges of any kind.
In developing our observation software we took on-board the problems that providers were experiencing in maintaining an effective system for monitoring, supporting and developing their staff in order to improve the quality of teaching and learning throughout their organisation. These included their current procedure being a drain on staff time, the need to update numerous databases, difficulty in producing meaningful analytical reports , staff not having ownership of their own development, not readily being able to readily show the impact of staff support, training and development that has been provided.