When evaluating if the Observation Manager lesson observation tool would benefit your company consider the following:
- Is your current teacher observation procedure as streamline and effective as it could be?
- Are observer’s judgments aligned to Ofsted lesson observation criteria?
- Is your procedure supporting staff to improve their approaches to teaching and learning?
- Can you readily identify good practice?
- Do your observation results inform your self assessment?
- Can you readily find out e.g how many lessons were graded 1 an 2 in the last 3 months and/or the last date a tutor was observed?
- Do you use e-observations that enable judgements to be recorded electronically and automatically collated?
- Are the results and action points recorded in such a way they readily provide evidence to external agents of the work you are doing to continually improve your organisation’s teaching and learning?
- Have you got an easy to manage Lesson Observation Feedback system?
If the answer to any of these questions is NO then Observation Manager is the answer – How to Buy
For an Overview of Observation Manager (including video) take a look at this link