Absolutely Zero Risk For You – Try Our Lesson Observation Software for 90 Days
Free Up TIME
Don’t let lesson observations become a “black hole” for time. All observation types are recorded online and the “workload” can be spread among all levels of staff. Different levels of access filter what an individual can see and do in the lesson observation software – from Managers and Line Managers to observees.
PEACE OF MIND
When you know that observation admin, recording & tracking are “being taken care of” in the most efficient, staff engaging way possible.
SHARE Good Practice Easily
Upload video, documents, sound files, images, PowerPoint etc. this lesson observation software makes the sharing of good practice quick and easy
KNOW WHERE YOU ARE
With Action Points & Follow Ups
Set and monitor objectives and action points to show what’s being done and the effectiveness of actions taken to improve the quality of teaching and learning through staff support and training. Compliance is helped by automatic weekly emails listing points requiring follow up.
CPD – Make It More EFFECTIVE
This is more than lesson observation software – we record an individual’s CPD implemented and its effectiveness. And the staff member has their own personal CPD log they can access at any time from anywhere.
Keep all staff ON-BOARD.
An Online Evaluation Form is built-in
An Evaluation Form option allows the observee to give their feedback for a lesson observation. This will help management to see how the Observation Process is being used/perceived by staff.
See Results FAST – Very Easy To Use
Observation Manager is so easy to use that there is no downtime needed for staff training. We find that customers are usually up and running with the program within 30 minutes. An API is available to link seamlessly into your other software.
90 Free Trial. Includes as many staff as you want and hosting on our server. No extra charges of any kind. Try-Before-You-Buy – we are so confident that this software for lesson observations will meet your needs that we offer a 90 Day FREE TRIAL period. Click Here To Download the PDF Brochure. If after your 90 day trial you decide to buy the cost is just £895 plus VAT per year per organisation and this includes: licences for all staff, online & telephone support and hosting by us.
FAST support if you need it
Also included is our fast response email and phone support service, as well as online “context related” help and the option to download a PDF manual. To make sure you get off to a flying start, we will import your teachers’ details and a member of our staff will log on with you to go through the initial setup of users and access levels.
Key Benefits of Using Good Lesson Observation Software
- Enhanced student outcomes by improving the standard of teachers through feedback on practice.
- Determining strengths and weaknesses for specific teachers and also taking active steps towards helping them with automated email follow ups.
- Building teacher understanding of what effective professional learning is.
- Learning through encounter: teachers who perform observations find out and are influenced by other teachers’ practices.
- Staff can have their own private CPD section – accessible online 24/7
- Incorporating peer observations to your professional development framework will reap the benefits of creating a tradition of continual improvement.
- To make it easy to share observation software data an API should be available to link into your other software seamlessly.
- The best Teacher Observation Software is so easy to use that there is no downtime needed for staff training.
- An Evaluation Form option allows staff to give their feedback on a lesson observation. This helps managers keep track of how the Observation Process is being seen by staff.
Lots of education-related articles and discussion on our Facebook Page – join the 6,000+ education professionals who follow our page
We became aware that our procedures in the area of tracking lesson observations, and sharing good practice, needed a more structured and formal approach. Observation Manager meets our needs in this area and we have found it to have a minimal learning curve.
Omega Training ServicesQuality Manager
Easy access and storage of tutor assessments, observations and action planning. It was great to see the tutor interacting with the comments. I can see immense benefit for gathering tutor feedback on their own development and input to the quality process.
Kent Community Learning And Skills
In January 2016 a presentation of the software was given to 18 Headteachers in the network group Spelthorne Schools Together and was very well received. Please contact us on 01985 844087 if you would like a presentation to your network group.
Spelthorne Schools TogetherSchools Network Group
I wanted to thank you for all your support in getting Observation Manager up and running so successfully.